1. What are cookies?
- Understanding browsing habits on our websites.
- Understanding the number of visitors to our websites and the pages visited.
- Understanding how you found/ came to visit our website
- For more information about cookies, please see: http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/.
2. Managing cookies
- If you decide for any reason that you do not wish to accept cookies, there are steps you can take to block them. For more information on how to check whether your browser is allowing cookies and to block them, please go to the settings of your browser. Typically the option to manage cookies will be found in a section called “Privacy” or similar. There should be options to block some / all cookies, but you may need to refer to your browser for full details.
3. Cookies we use
The list of the main cookies we use on our websites and a description of what we use them for is laid out below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will. then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytics cookies - These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Advertising cookies - These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
|2913992 Days, 90 Days
|A few seconds
|YSC, CONSENT, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
|Session, 5933 Days, 180 Days
4. Cookies Settings
- Google Analytics - We use a number of cookies relating to Google Analytics. These cookies allow us to analyse our website traffic and identify areas of improvement. For full details of the cookies used by Google Analytics click here.
- Facebook - From time to time we may serve targeted adverts to promote our services on Facebook and Instagram. To enable us to discover and target relevant segments of individuals and ensure the effectiveness of these adverts, our websites contain Facebook cookies. For details of how Facebook adverts work click here.
- Web Beacons - Web beacons are not cookies however they perform a similar task. We use beacons on our website and emails to understand user behaviour and the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, beacons in our emails may enable us to know that you have opened an email from us which we use to understand the effectiveness of our email marketing efforts.
5. Questions you may have
6. This policy was last updated on the 5 December 2021.